Yum and Yam Early Phonics Readers Set A
Will Pug keep digging? Will Frog continue to hop? Join the Yum and Yam friends, have some fun, boost confidence, and learn how to read with fluency and accuracy.
Yum and Yam Early Phonics Readers are designed for students who know the letters, sounds, and are ready to take the next step with reading. All ten books are in the Emergent Stage of Reading and they give your child a variety of “just right” level books.
Your child will want to read more Yum and Yam books because they provide fun stories, whimsical illustrations, quick success, and builds the confidence needed to be a reader.
This set of Yum and Yam Early Phonics Readers Set A are physical or regular books that will be mailed to you.
Yum and Yam books are designed for children who know their letters, sounds and are ready to take the next step. This set of ten readers provides a variety of opportunities for your child to practice at their “just right” reading level.
- Instructions are provided on the inside cover, and there are stars to color on the back as an incentive for your child to re-read each book.
- The illustrations are engaging, but not distracting.
- With only four pages, the reader achieves quick success.
- Pages are thicker to withstand multiple reads. Plus, with a storage box, you won’t have to worry about losing a single book.
- Meets the Kindergarten Common Core Reading Foundational Skill Standards.
|Dimensions||5.5625 × 8.5313 × 1.5625 in|